As a founder, you don’t need to be a marketing expert. But you do need to know enough to hire the right people, choose the right goals, and ask the right questions. Marketing is expensive, and for most companies, it’s make-or-break. So it’s essential you understand the key decisions.
You'll Learn To:
- Hire world-class marketers, set them up for success
- Cultivate a growth mindset throughout your team
- Build a metrics-driven culture, driven by ROI
- Find your “north star metric” to align and focus everyone
- Ask the right questions to evaluate marketing investment decisions
- Avoid the expensive mistakes that kill most startups